Memory Box 2014 Release

Hi Crafters,

For today's post I though I would share a card which I have made usning the new Memort Box 2014 die and stencil release and I have to say think some of these designs have to be some of my favourite ever!

So here is the first one I made using the butterfly heart die and lunette butterfly die, this one was super quick and easy I simply cut the butterfly heart twice from a piece of whet card, I the put a piece of pink Mirri card underneath and added the lunette butterfly to the corner, I die cut 3 and layered them up to give it more dimension. Added a little glitter and gems and my card was complete!



I'll be back tomorrow (technically later today!) with a few more that I've made using the new dies!

We'll also be at the Ross Papercraft Show at Nissan, Sunderland today 10am - 3pm so if your coming be sure to pop by our stand and say hi.

Bye for now,
Chloe

Comments

  1. Fabulous Chloe, the butterflies are gorgeous within the heart.

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe, gorgeous card! Love that heart die!
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts